Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Last Meeting In Achievers Chapter

I made the final decision on yesterday...

It was a long thought, every time if I need to make a big decision in my life, I need to write down all my points on a piece of paper and then decide...

As usual, I'm one of the "early bird" this morning... Reach center on 6.12am. Most of the members attend the meeting with high energy level after Chinese New Year Holidays.

I volunteered to be the Door Keeper this morning so I can recalled back what I did 6 years ago when I just joined the chapter...

We have our 60 s presentation as usual, Edward did his 10 minutes show case. Passing referrals on item 14...

There are 2 visitors this morning invited by YP Lai. And I think there is one potential from 2 of them.

It is the first time in the past 6 years, I didn't give referrals during this morning meeting but replace it by giving testimonial to members. I gave 2 testimonial to 2 members.

After the meeting, we all enjoy our breakfast and networking as usual... I didn't announce my decision during the meeting because I understand that there is meaningless to do that.

6 years ago I join BNI Achievers Chapter with a very clear objective and today I make the decision not to renew my membership with clear objectives too...

After 6 years in Achievers, it is time for me to let the opportunity to other Unit Trust Consultant to gain more from Achievers Chapter.

Good Luck Achievers...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023年记录

回首2023年,基本上分两个阶段,就是上半年和下半年。 一月老爸老妈从弟弟新西兰那边回来准备过农历新年,2020新冠肺炎把整个世界停顿后,我也忘记这是第几次老爸老妈回去新西兰了。。。 年头时还雄心万丈的要做好事业,personal sales + recruitment 统统都...