Tuesday, November 3, 2009

03 Nov 2009 Achievers Meeting

After 1 month stepped down from the President of Achievers Chapter, much more relax... By winning The Best Chapter of The Year of 2009, I'm proud of all my Achievers' members & the Leadership Team who worked with me for the past 12 months (Oct 2008 - Sept 2009 ) I really not think before my chapter will win it. My conclusion is, we win not because our chapter is strong, but it is because other chapters are weak and their Leadership Team are lack of experiences... Let me put this topic aside...

Today's meeting was in low energy, only a few early birds, notice that a few new Leadership Team members are panic on their duty... Hope they will catch up the task soon. And the senior members are always be ready to give their support.

Not a bad day to me, I received 4 referral slips, 1 done deal, 1 dead, 2 to follow up... I started a Host Beneficiary Program with one of my member who is providing home service car polish. I will try to give him 1 or 2 external referrals by every week. The program started from last week, and the result is encouraging.

We will go further in the Host Beneficiary Program with other members in this week. And this is the only way to increase our business by getting more referrals in doing the less job. We are going to have our first mini meeting on tomorrow. Members who involve is myself (unit trust), Michael (car polish), Marinah (numerology) & Sean (fresh abalone)... I will update further about our outcome on this Host Beneficiary Program in the next posting...

There is a Key Leadership Team Meeting on tonight, as the Chapter Mentor, of course I have to attend it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023年记录

回首2023年,基本上分两个阶段,就是上半年和下半年。 一月老爸老妈从弟弟新西兰那边回来准备过农历新年,2020新冠肺炎把整个世界停顿后,我也忘记这是第几次老爸老妈回去新西兰了。。。 年头时还雄心万丈的要做好事业,personal sales + recruitment 统统都...